Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Phenomemom

I'll admit it, I'm a bit jealous of the moms I run across on blogs.  You see, these blogging mommies are somehow sewing the most adorable Christmas dresses for their girls, turning old pieces of trashy furniture into masterpieces, dreaming up how to copy everyone's favorite store-bought snack and make it from scratch, and still manage to save the environment and give themselves a fabulous, trendy pedi.  Oh, did I mention they did all this for under $10? These mom-like creatures are mystifying to me...and I want to be one of them.  So welcome to the place where I chronicle either the most disappointing un-transformation of my life, OR wow you with all of the ideas that I copy from amazing moms I find through Pinterest.  :)  If I were you, I'd prepare to be dazzled.

Note: be dazzled is totally different from bedazzled...I'll try not to cross that line and bedazzle everything, especially you :)

Coming SOON!!!  Watch out for pics and a play-by-play from my current bathroom renovation!!!  

1 comment:

  1. You are phenomenal!! Can't wait to read your experiences :) Love.

    ReplyDelete